Friday, April 5, 2019

A Day to Remember

By Preston.

Last week on Tuesday, it was my 6th birthday but I slept at my Nana and Poppa's house. My cousin was there too. She lives far far away from our house. My cousin always lets me go on her phone. She also has a big television. She always wants me to sleep with her because I'm her best friend.

She has a boyfriend and I am always excited to be with her and her boyfriend.  The next morning, Mum and Dad came to take me home. They bought me a guitar for my birthday. I was always allowed to go to the movies when it is my birthday. 

I had fun with my family on my special day. I got my favourite cake too, a chocolate cake.


2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Preston. It sounds like you had a fabulous day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mr C.

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz