Monday, March 21, 2011

A FUN DAY AT NETBALL



On Tuesday afternoon Room 4 lined up and went to the tennis courts to play netball. When we got there we saw Emma and Julie getting ready for us.


After that we put our water bottles against the fence. Then Room4 lined up and listened to Emma and Julie.The first thing we did was play a fun activty so we got into 3's.


Next we played real netball. I was the goal shooter.Then Seuati passed the ball to me and I was trying to get a goal so I stepped back and gave it a shot, so I looked really carefully and our team got a score.


Next we went back to class to get ready for home time. I was so happy because I got my first goal.

2 comments:

  1. We play netball too. That was an interesting story and i like the words you used.

    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow did you really play real net books.
    So you must be having a fun day haha.
    Next time you need some really excited
    words

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz