Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Friendly Letter

Room 4
St Pius X School
103 Castledine Crescent
Glen Innes
Auckland

Monday 5 September

Dear Richie

I hope you are getting better and will come back to Room 4 soon. In the massive SWIMMING pool I can do torpedoes and I can dive like a dolphin.

Also Rooms 1, 2, 3 and 4 and I acted out One Lost Son with Paul and Joshua and Rosrine and Alecia reading it as part of our mass. On Saturday I went to the WARRIORS game at MOUNT SMART STADIUM and the Warriors won 18-6 against Cowboys.

Then I watched the ALL BLACKS and…they lost against WALLABIES 20-25 .Last, Last, last, last Saturday my rugby team was in a tournament and we won 52-18 .We won against Mt Albert and we won 22-4 Northcote Tigers. They were hard but we managed to win against them .Also when I was at home we had SAUSAGE SIZZLE it was delicious .

Well that’s it Richie. God bless you, Richie.

Love from Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz