Friday, September 23, 2011

A THANK YOU LETTER

Room 4
St Pius X School
103 Castledine Crescent
Glen Innes
Auckland

Dear Mr Burton

Thank you for all you have done for our Catholic school. I appreciate all the wonderful swimming lessons you have given us.

I really enjoyed gliding because I like to slowly flow along the surface of the water. I also really enjoyed floating, kicking and sculling, I enjoyed that because I can see the diference when I scull fast and kick fast or when I scull slow and when I kick fast.

In the past few I have learnt some amazing skills and I would like to tell you some things I have learnt. I have learnt how to float, float, scull, and scull gliding, starfish on my back and stomach. I know how to do the Turtle and I know how to roll around in the water. That's all I know how to do. I hope you will teach me more marvellous swimming lessons.

I feel pleased that you brought that pool to our school. You are mt life saver and you are my hero. Mr Burton I will miss you and so will my class, Room 4.

God bless you Mr Burton and I hope you will never forget us,
Room 4.

Yours sincerely
Alecia

No comments:

Post a Comment

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz