Thursday, November 29, 2012

K.I.T Day

K.I.T Day On Tuesday I went with Mrs Phillips, Maxwel-Dee and Vaiora to a picnic in the park. We did lots of things like playing on the playground, going for a bush walk and races. But the best thing was cooking s'mores biscuits! To make s'mores we needed a knife, a stove, biscuits, marshmellows, chocolate spread and skewers. First of all we put chocolate spread on two biscuits. Then we put a marshmallow on a skewer and toasted it over the stove. To finish, we put the marshmallow between the two biscuits and squashed them together and ate it. It was yummy! The K.I.T day was fun! By Alex

1 comment:

  1. You must have had a great day, Alex. I am so pleased you have been able to write about your day and publish it on the class blog. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz