Monday, March 26, 2012

SPX Athletic Sports

Last Friday we had Athletics Day  after mass. We had to get  changed into our house colours. After that Mrs Pole told  Room 4 students to go and line up. When we went to line up Mrs G took us to the field. When she taken us to the field the teachers were getting the races started. When they got the races started it was time to run, when I was running I felt nervous. Miss G told Tuis to start singing I had a wondereful. day  I was Sweaty. After that we had big lunch then Mrs G  told Kiwis,  Tuis,  Keas and Geckos to go to the hall. After that she told us who had won and it was Geckos and everyone was cheering. My favourite part was bean  bag throw. I was happy when saw red, blue and yellow . It was colourful. What I liked about bean bag throw was  we had to throw the bean bag.I had fun.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Henrietta I love your story I cant wait to read more of your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you enjoyed your day, Henrietta. I am also glad you have been able to write about it for the class blog.

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz