Thursday, April 14, 2011

OUR FIRST CONFESSION

Our First Confession

Last night Wednesday night I made my first reconciliation and confession. I was excited. When I’d finished doing my hair my sister and I raced to the car. Meanwhile when we got there my dad and sister and I went inside and got a seat, when we were ready we started.

Father and some other Priests came in and sat down. After Father had said some things we had our CONFESSION. I was SCARED and NERVOUS. When it was my turn I tried to be confident and calm. When I’d finished I was happy. Later when it was all finished there was cake, I didn’t have any because we were going to McDonald’s! Later on after we’d eaten our dinner I went to bed and thanked Jesus for helping me feel confident and calm. I was very happy indeed because I had made my FIRST Confession and Reconciliation.

4 comments:

  1. What a special ocassion, Alecia and you have written an excellent recount of how you felt during the service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recount Alecia. Well done for doing your First Confession. I really like how you have used a variety of sentence starters, which makes your writing more interesting to read.

    Hi Ebanezzer,
    Great to see you are getting to post on your own blog. Having your own netbook is going to make it so easy for you to do lots of posting.

    I am looking forward to reading more of your posts.

    Miss G

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI ALECIA ITS ME SONYA
    THAT WAS A VERY GOOD WRITING

    FROM SONYA HAIOSI GOOD GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait till you get your fisrt holy commuino bets. Dad and mum will be very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz