Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Big Big Race


A Big Big Race

On a hot Friday morning we went to stand in the line. When Miss G whistled I ran fast because I wanted to be first. When we got to the line up I was exhausted because I came first. After that we went to Mrs Williams. I ran around the court and we ran around the church. Henrietta came behind me. Then the seniors ran up the hill and we saw them running to the finish line. Next we all clapped. The children went to their class rooms to wait for their mums. We ate the oranges in class then we went to get our bags and  line up by Mrs Pole and I walked to my uncles house. I had a fun day

Von

4 comments:

  1. Wow Von that great I Hope you had a great time at cross country. Also next time I think you will have the best day ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like About your story because it sound good and it makes sense also it cool to read

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you had a great day at the cross country. I am very pleased you have been able to post your story on the class blog. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Von I can't believe you came first in the race of the girls 8 yr old and well done Soul friend good job keep that up.

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz