Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Waitangi Day



On Waitangi day I went to the pools with mum and Joanna. It was a fin day. We had fish and chips. They tasted yummy and we had hot dogs! Then I went down the slide. It was scary when the water splashed and went all over me. When I went to the warm pool i saw a dollar then went down to get the five dollars. Then I went to the shower and after the shower i got changed. Then I called Joanna to have a shower. Then I went in the car after Joanna finished her shower. Mum and Joanna went outside to have dinner.

By Vanessa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vanessa,

    I really like your writing. Maybe next time you should not put the word then very time. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vanessa

    I really like your story about waitangi day maybe next time you would not like to put so many then but still keep up the good work in class.

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz