Tuesday, March 10, 2020

A heart for special people

 By Hope


At this very moment, I felt I needed to treat the 2 most special people in my life - ie, Mum & Dad. I decided to give them my heart, that is my love. How can I show them that? 

I got some clean paper and put some glue on it. It was the shape of a heart.  I got the glitter from my bag and put it on top of the paper that I have put the glue on. I took it outside to shake the glitter that is not glued, so it will be blown away by the wind. I got back to class and left it on the table to dry.

Arriving home, I totally forgot my card at school when I left it to dry.  I am looking forward to see Mum's and Dad's face when I give them my heart. 

2 comments:

  1. What a special thing to do for your mum and dad. They will be so pleased. You have written about what you did, so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mr. C. We always love reading your comments.
      From Takiritia 3

      Delete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz