Thursday, April 23, 2020

Dad and our scooter


23/04/2020
My story: Picture 5
by Winfred

One lovely afternoon, there was a little boy playing at the park with his dad.
The boy's name was Latu and his dad's name was Siva. Latu really enjoys
playing in the park with other kids and it was a very beautiful day to go to the park.
They were swinging at the swing and sliding down the slide. Latu kept playing and
playing until he felt hungry, but his dad forgot to buy food or snacks when they went
to the park. “Dad, I'm hungry,” said Latu, “Oh I'm sorry Latu I forgot to bring some
food” Siva replied. “But we can walk to the shop and buy you ice cream,” said dad.
“Yes dad, I love ice cream,” said Latu. They start walking to the shop but Latu is so
tired from playing at the park. “Dad, I'm so tired and I'm too lazy to walk,” said Latu.
Dad noticed a scooter for hire on the side of the road. “Lets go hire the scooter” dad said.
“Yes,” Latu screamed. They hired the scooter and rode it to the shop and bought the ice
cream. Latu enjoys riding on the scooter. After they ate their ice cream they rode the
scooter back home. 

2 comments:

  1. Great story Winfred...what colour was the scooter? And what flavour was the ice-cream? Thank you for sharing your learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story Winifred. Latu and Siva had so much fun. I think I would have screamed when I was on the bike!

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz