Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Jaden's 5 fingers prayer



Ki te Ingoa, o te Matua, o te Tamaiti, o te Wairua Tapu. Amene.

Thumb- Dear God, please look after my parents, my brothers
and my grandparents. I pray that you protect them and keep them safe.


Pointer- Also please God bless the teachers that helps me
with my learning. God bless the Doctors for helping our sick
people and the Priest for praying for us. 


Index- God, we pray for our Prime Minister for leading us
and for giving us support. Give her wisdom and guidance.


Ring - God please look after the weak and the sick.
Give them love, strength and comfort. 


Pinkie - Please God, I pray for your love and
blessings and I also ask that you hear my prayers.

Ki te Ingoa, o te Matua, o te Tamaiti, o te Wairua Tapu. Amene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz