Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Our Surprise for Latu


21/04/2020
My Story: Picture #3
by Winfred

One morning, I woke up and I forgot that it was my brother Latu's birthday.
But then I remembered again, I asked my mum, “Mum can we buy a birthday
cake to surprise Latu on his birthday?” “Yes we can do that” said mum.
So that afternoon we planned a birthday party and we bought a very
beautiful cake without Latu knowing about it. After we set it up, I blindfold
Latu’s eyes in his room before I took him to our back yard where the party will held.
When we got there, I took off the blindfold and everyone screamed
“‘S-  U-  R-  P-  R-  I-  S---E”.”  Latu was so surprised and he was so
happy too, we had so much fun. “Thank you everyone” said Latu
“You are welcome and we love You” we said.  


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your story Winfred...what flavour was the cake? I really like carrot cake. What is your favourite flavour?

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz