Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Playing Outside

A Fun Time Playing Out Side.


On Monday morning we went to play out side with our ball. After this we played hide and seek first. Next I had to hide from my sister and she had to find me. Then she went to my room and into my mum and dad’s room. After that she found me in my mum and dad’s room. After that it was my sister’s turn to hide. After I counted I went to find her. I looked in the rooms but she wasn’t there! So I went out side. I called and she didn’t hear me so I went in the car and looked in the front seat.
She wasn’t there and I found her in the back seat. I’ve found you I said.
She laughed.

1 comment:

  1. HI VICTORIA AND I AM JOSHUA AND I LIKE HIDE AND SEEK SO YOU WENT AND FIND YOUR LITTLE SISTER AND YOUR LITTLE SISTER HAS TO FIND YOU

    tHANK YOU FOR SHRING YOU GOOD WRITING FOR US


    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz