Friday, November 25, 2011

A Thank You Letter

Room 4
St Pius X School
103 Castledine Crescent
Glen Innes
Auckland

Wednesday 23 November

Dear Mrs Wright

I am writing this to you because you have given us wonderful books.

What I enjoyed about the Duffy Role Model Assemblies is receiving new books because I love reading so, so much it makes me learn a bit more.

How I feel about reading is it's really fun and cool and it's awesome.

Why it's important is to get better at reading , by the way I love reading.

My favourite Duffy book is" In the Dark" because it's scary and it has adjectives and by the way it is interesting and funny.

Well, that's all Mrs Wright.

May you have are lovely Holy Christmas with your precious family and I hope you enjoy my letter.

Yours sincerely
Rosrine.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely letter Rosrine. I am sure Mrs Wright will appreciate getting it. It is also great you have been able to get your letter onto the class blog.

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz