Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Happy Girl



A Happy Girl

I see a pretty girl with a pink and blue hockey stick in her soft warm hands. I smell the yummy food and the pretty flowers. I can hear the specially loud crowd cheering for the special girl. She feels the light warm clothes that she is wearing. I am thinking that she is proud of herself and when she goes home she is going to celebrate with her parents, friends and family. In the background i can see two men hiding a medal. I think the coach is proud of her.








Saveu

2 comments:

  1. Well done Saveu I like your story about the happy girl. She is very proud of herself and she is so happy that she won. Next time make sure you have different starting every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of descriptive language, Saveu. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz