Thursday, August 23, 2012

A man crying and disappointed


A man crying and disappointed

I see a boy sad and looking disappointed. I smell green grass and some mud. I hear clapping for other people. I think he he is praying. I feel like crying because it looks like he is crying. A big strong man has got muscles. I see stretchy blue shorts. I see people sitting on the stand. I see flags of countries on the top of the stadium. The boy has got a white t-shirt. He has got blue and yellow shoes. I like his hair because it is shaved. I like people who shave their hair. The athlete looks like he is praying or disappointed. The athlete looks like he is lost. On the t-shirt I see a big number. I can see the background and foreground.


Malia

8 comments:

  1. Lovely descriptive language, Malia. You really have made a big effort to tell what you can see in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely descriptive piece of writing. I liked it how you talked about prayer and about the background as well. Keep up the Great Work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work Malia! I like the way you use big words like muscles and background and foreground. Well done.

    Motu and Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Descriptive piece of Writing Malia. I liked it how you talked about Prayer and about the Background. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Malia! this is a very great Descriptive about a man disappointed.
    I really enjoyed reading what you wrote about.
    next time just read your writing and make sure it makes sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Malia I like reading your piece of writing. I really like it how you talked about prayer and the background. Hopefully next time you could read your writing and make such that those make sentence...:)..:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way you look at the picture. You are very good at posting it on the blog.

    Saveu

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz