Friday, June 17, 2011

A Fantastic Assembly

Last Friday we had our Assembly, it was called unity. To begin with we had some prayers. After this we sang Come Gather and Praise. Next we played the recorders, the song was called Leapin About. Then it was the play! I WAS excited about it.Later on we had a message for every body- TOGETHER WE ARE STRONG! We had the certificates.Later on Mrs Pole went around the hall to the children who were sitting up for them to choose a Caught Being Good. Last of all Mr Coakley said a message to every one in the hall. My Favourite highlight was when I sang Come Gather and Praise. I was so proud of my self because I liked the way we moved.

1 comment:

  1. A great description of a lovely assembly. Well done, Victoria.

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz